This is an introductory course on Raag Durga in Hindustani music. The course contains video explanations for important concepts in the raag followed by practice sessions for you to repeat, after the guru and internalize the concept. While singing you will receive instant visual feedback so you can correct immediately and improve your performance.
Concepts covered: Aroh, Avroh, Pakad, Chalan, Alap and 4 Bandishes in both sargam geet and lyrics.
- Practice of Aroh and Avroh (Ascent and Descent)
- Practice Of Pakad (Phases)
- Chalan Practice (Melodic Progression)
- Alap of the Raag (Musical Phrases)
- Alankar Example (Note Combinations)
- Bandish Practice with Examples (Compositions)
- Gaavat Durga Ragini (Lakshangeet)
- Jeevan Ke Mama
- Mana Mohan Ja
- Vijana Ban Mein
Other Hindustani Music Courses
Also published on Medium.